Discussion topic: Speaker Cloth on my Sky Glass TV

This message was authored by KellyWestphal This message was authored by: KellyWestphal

Speaker Cloth on my Sky Glass TV

Hi, I received my Sky Glass TV 6 days ago & everything's been fine until I wake up this morning & go through to the livingroom & notice that the cloth that covers the speakers on my TV has become creased & loose fitting. I find this very odd as it was not like this yesterday.  My only thought's on this is after turning on my heating for a few hours last night may be the cause with the diffrence in room temperature. I have not wiped the TV with anything at all, infact never even touched it since the installation.  Has anyone else had this happen? 

Thanks. 

Polish_20230919_095644794.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Speaker Cloth on my Sky Glass TV

@KellyWestphal 

That does not look like a 6 day old TV. Was it definitely a brand new set you received in the first place?

KellyWestphal
Topic Author
This message was authored by KellyWestphal This message was authored by: KellyWestphal

@SlenderRobert yes it is a brand new TV. The packaging was unopened & my partner checked it over thoroughly. 

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@KellyWestphal 

Hmmm. I wouldn't be happy with a TV costing hundreds of pounds looking like that after 6 days. 

The build quality of these TVs is extremely variable. If I were you I'd contact Sky and ask for a replacement, or at the very least, a free speaker cover to hide the creased one. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion