Discussion topic: Sky’s £15 football offer

This message was authored by Ian59 This message was authored by: Ian59

Sky’s £15 football offer

Just been told that I don't qualify for Sky's £15 a month offer for Premier League football because I have a Sky Glass TV. Instead I have to pay £27 a month for all of Sky Sports. I'm supposed to be a "valued" VIP Gold Member. This is absurd and plainly unfair to loyal customers. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky’s £15 football offer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ian59 I fully agree, we are being penalised because we are Sky Glass / stream customers.  They often have similar offers but they always seem to be for just Sky Q and/or Sky + customers.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by DanielF1987 This message was authored by: DanielF1987

What's even more shocking is that Virgin Media stream can give you Sky Sports for a loss less, and it isn't even their product. I do feel that Glass/Stream is decent value, but to be charging more than a rival competitor when its your own product, feels a bit of a joke.

This message was authored by mhubbs92 This message was authored by: mhubbs92

This is  totally ridiculous that the offer is not available on sky glass 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mhubbs92 , @Ian59  and @DanielF1987 

I don't suppose it will make much difference as only Sky know their business model but you could lodge a complaint at the following link (you will need to sign into your My Sky account): Complaints 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

I got Sky Sports for £20 for 18 months when I signed up to Stream.. TNT Sports was an additional £25 and that includes Discovery+ ...  Good ol' Sky and there new customer discounts. 👍

Happens everywhere though, BT were having my pants down at £97 for VIP TV and offering the same package to new customers for £74.. They offered me a Pound off to keep me... That didn't work out well for them. They also want £20 a month more than Sky for Full Fibre and will offer me 150mbps against Sky's 500mbps... 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion