Discussion topic: Sky glass tv issues

This message was authored by Berry2024 This message was authored by: Berry2024

Sky glass tv issues

Morning, we have had sky glass for a good few months now but every morning it takes ages to turn on! I've turned off the night standby but once it's on it's fine but getting it on is the issue, every morning it takes me a good hour messing around with it just to get it on, is there anything I can do to solve this issue? The button on the tv that is normally red is sometimes blue I'm not sure if this means anything or what.. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky glass tv issues

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Berry2024Your puck may just be losing the network connection when it is in standby so go into the Settings > Start up & standby menu and make sure that the option for "Networked standby mode" to ON.  Do not turn off your Glass at the wall socket just use the remote on/off and leave it in standby mode when not in use.

Good luck 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Berry2024
Topic Author
This message was authored by Berry2024 This message was authored by: Berry2024

Re: Sky glass tv issues

thank you it didn't seem to be this but I have called Sky and they are in the process of sorting it out now😊

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion