Discussion topic: Sky glass remote stuck on connecting

This message was authored by Rockhopper71 This message was authored by: Rockhopper71

Sky glass remote stuck on connecting

My glass tv remote is faulty, while waiting for a replacement I decided to use my puck remote. It worked OK but voice commands and volume didn't work. Pressed 1&3 now it's stuck on connecting, keeps refreshing but not connecting and can't stop it. Iv unplugged for 10 min but message appears again as soon as I tv on. Tried all the ideas I read on a previous thread and nothing works

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky glass remote stuck on connecting

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Rockhopper71 welcome to the forum.

Just a thought, have you tried pressing button 7 & 9 together to reset the remote. If you are lucky it might clear the problem. Assuming this resolved the issue, you would then need to press 1 & 3 to set the remote up to operate with bluetooth or 4 & 6 for IR (infrared).

If you have a sky Q remote available you could use this to control the Glass TV while you wait for the replacement from Sky.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion