Discussion topic: Sky glass channel cost

This message was authored by Si09 This message was authored by: Si09

Sky glass channel cost

So my sky glass TV is paid up had it for 2 years but paying 27pm for sky sports, 30pm tnt, sky entertainment with Netflix 29. These are all showing cheaper online on the sky website. How do I go about getting these offers as I have phoned sky but he wouldn't offer me the same prices as online and couldn't explain why, or am I paying more for it because it's on sky glass ?

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Sky glass channel cost

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Si09 

Sky can choose whether or not to offer 'new customer' incentive pricing to existing subscribers.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Si09
Topic Author

Agreed however I am on a rolling contract with channels so surely I can just change over onto a deal with an 18 month contract to make it cheaper 

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Ring them and ask what offers  they can Do for you, I did and I saved  £20 on my bill

Si09
Topic Author

I did but was offered 2 pounds off my total bill to tie down for 18 months. 

Can't seem to find any sky glass to packages without the sky glass tv included.

Would I be better to get the sky stream in to use with my glass, as it would work out a lot cheaper but don't know if it would work out if anyone else has done similar ?

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

There is no standard to what you get offered!

You just have try again ... start from a position and cancel and be prepared to cancel!

You can always change your mind and go back to paying the price you are already paying?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion