Discussion topic: Sky glass box office

This message was authored by SophieJames1 This message was authored by: SophieJames1

Sky glass box office

Paid for sky sports box office to watch the AJ fight and the picture keeps stalling and dropping out.

what are Sky going to do about this? Pay for Sky glass, pay for the TV, pay for the box office and the picture keeps freezing.

Refund my box office purchase please? That would be nice wouldn't it. It's been happening for over an hour

All Replies

This message was authored by Michael771 This message was authored by: Michael771

Re: Sky glass box office

I'm having the same problem with my sky glass, picture keeps freezing, says please wait for your program to load then says technical fault, try later,

its live, I can't try later or I'll miss the action.

Pay for sky glass, pay for box office, not good enough Sky.
If this happens in the AJ v Dubois fight I'm gonna be very annoyed and demanding my money back.

If you can't get it right Sky then don't sell it.

This message was authored by Craig.palethorpe This message was authored by: Craig.palethorpe

Box office help

Anyone else having trouble with sky box office fight night it keeps freeing then it goes to adverts have way through a round that then goes from watching live to watch earlier to having to start from scratch again 

SophieJames1
Topic Author
This message was authored by SophieJames1 This message was authored by: SophieJames1

I'm currently not watching it live as I can't, or else the picture will freeze.

i am going to be asking for my money back as this is a joke. 

This message was authored by Akania This message was authored by: Akania

Re: Box office help

Same thing is happening with mine . Very very annoying especially as have paid £20 for the fight 

This message was authored by Pm190481 This message was authored by: Pm190481

Watching the boxing and keeps freezing and says it's loading, I have change the channel and go back to it a couple mins later missing the boxing!! 

what a joke !! 

the main fight isn't even on yet !!& I want a refund !!

Exactly the same thing happening to mine . Why accept the money if you can't provide the service . I will be requesting a refund 

This message was authored by Craig.palethorpe This message was authored by: Craig.palethorpe

Yes you pay all this money and can't enjoy the boxing because you have to keep restarting it very disappointing 

Bloody ridiculous 😡

This message was authored by CharlotteRose7 This message was authored by: CharlotteRose7

Mine is freezing and saying please wait - the. Technical error. And a few times it has frozen and then jumped back to the beginning of the programme! 
every time. Sky really need to sort this out!! 

This message was authored by Neilthegeordie This message was authored by: Neilthegeordie

Same here, either restarts or 'waiting to load' have to keep restarting, happens every few mins. Checked my broadband speed and it's 600 mbs with a decent latency. Will be on the phone Monday demanding my £20 back!

This message was authored by Sarah030724 This message was authored by: Sarah030724

Yes having the exact same issue. So frustrating. Refund would be good! 

This message was authored by Annie_12 This message was authored by: Annie_12

Yes, mine keep doing the same also. Keeps restarting back to thr beginning. Anyone know how to fix?

This message was authored by AcVc77 This message was authored by: AcVc77

Can anyone from Sky tell us whats going on please??

SophieJames1
Topic Author

I am hoping someone from Sky is reading this as they don't have leg to stand on in terms of a refund.

Sky if you are reading please reply this is a shambles. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion