Discussion topic: Sky Store - Now Less User Friendly on Glass

This message was authored by Gavin+Noble This message was authored by: Gavin+Noble

Sky Store - Now Less User Friendly on Glass

So, I note that aside from the power issues some users have had with Glass and Stream (not me so far, touch wood) I note we also have a 'new and improved' Sky Store app.

I say new and improved in jest because whilst it is new, it is most certainly not improved. Before you would open the app, move right by one click and access your library. Very quick, very easy. Now you open the app, have to be scroll down about a dozen clicks, then right twice to access your purchases.

Who at Sky thought this was an improvement? It's now less user friendly. Why "fix" something that wasn't broken? 

Having to use your remote more is only good for battery sales! Are Sky on commission with them? 

I don't use voice commands because I find that even more frustrating to use. 

Anyone else feel as irked?

All Replies

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

Re: Sky Store - Now Less User Friendly on Glass

@Gavin+Noble 

I noticed what you mentioned  showing this morning after doing recovery mode.

It was briefly back to previous layout about 1 hour ago on Sky Glass but has changed again to the new layout 

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion