Discussion topic: Sky Glass play sound when turned off

This message was authored by trazza1111 This message was authored by: trazza1111

Re: Sky Glass play sound when turned off

Mine did this today and yes I was also on the channel 4 app before I turned it off, thought I was hearing things!  When I turned tv back on the sound for the programme was still coming through with no picture until I changed channels 

This message was authored by Emma0975 This message was authored by: Emma0975

My sky glass has just done this twice in twenty mins, last channel watched was sky news. Scared the crap out of me

This message was authored by Annbellequebec This message was authored by: Annbellequebec

Mine just did it when I turned it off tonight, was watching Amazon prime but freeve on it, turned  off tv but sound continued so had to switch off at socket 

This message was authored by Cfir This message was authored by: Cfir

Kinda funny this one, we have a sound bar connected to ours, so the tele volume is on zero, we also get random 2 seconds sounds through ours, the tv is off and the sound bar, not sure how we would here a sound if both items are off, it really spooks the wife out to hear these noises.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion