Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Denise555 This message was authored by: Denise555

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I have got so far with the reset but it's saying pin is incorrect won't let me go any further can anyone help ?

This message was authored by Maltster1 This message was authored by: Maltster1

Hope this helps others too - thank you

This message was authored by johnjpauljohnpaul This message was authored by: johnjpauljohnpaul

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

My streaming service is still down.

Guildford area.

Do we have an estimate of when it will be back online?

This message was authored by Izzy198444444 This message was authored by: Izzy198444444

Press the on button on the side of the tv for about a minute or until the standby light starts flashing, follow instructions to reactivate tv. 
It has worked for me I'm back on.

This message was authored by Julieanne90 This message was authored by: Julieanne90

My sky stream box won't turn on

Sky stream box won't turn on at all from yesterday. We got it put in on the 9th of September and been having problems with it from the get go but it eventually comes on. It won't come on at all since yesterday afternoon. Honestly not impressed with it at all
This message was authored by BelfastGymMemes This message was authored by: BelfastGymMemes

So annoying... Won't power on... have done the remote and the TV set-up, updates presented on the tv, now it won't turn on again... uugh!

This message was authored by sjw13 This message was authored by: sjw13

Re: Sky Streaming

Mine was only not working this morning 

This message was authored by Rooby This message was authored by: Rooby

Re: Sky stream not working keeps saying no signal on to. Stream box light flashing tv displays sky

Sky box flashes tv displays sky logo then box goes off tv says no signal and it starts again. Round and round in circles from yesterday. Come on sky this never happened with sky q that was so much better. 

This message was authored by Chris+Park This message was authored by: Chris+Park

Ok. Got this partially running again. It has given me a code and told me to go to sky.com/activate with a code. I have the code but when I visit the website it simply says 'oops there has been a problem'. 

This message was authored by Lamorna1 This message was authored by: Lamorna1

I have been unable to turn my TV on since around 6pm last night, the red light is also not coming on and nothing is working to restart it. How long is this going to not work for.. Kids won't enjoy movie night without a TV!
This message was authored by Truckerman2010 This message was authored by: Truckerman2010

Glad it's getting sorted. Does seem longer than necessary to keep the button pressed but all good 👍

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on just flashing red light

It's sorted I had to turn off at the wall hold the power button on the right hand side then still with your finger on the power button turn the tv back on and wait until it flashes then it resets your tv .

This message was authored by BelfastGymMemes This message was authored by: BelfastGymMemes

Re: Sky glass won’t turn on

Mine is exactly the same

This message was authored by Chrissy32 This message was authored by: Chrissy32

TV not responding despite Wi-Fi on

Have turned on and off. Held button to right of screen. Turned off and on. Nothing happening. Absence of red light. First time it's happened

This message was authored by SteveR70 This message was authored by: SteveR70

Unless you have changed your pin it should be the last four digits of your phone number

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion