Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Lorna+t This message was authored by: Lorna+t

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

Mine still off too better get a refund for this but when main TV is glass and autistic kids it doesn't help at all
This message was authored by true4everblue This message was authored by: true4everblue

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Two days now no t.v streaming or pucks

This message was authored by JoAsh This message was authored by: JoAsh

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

Thanks, I'll take a look. Hope that helps others too, seems like a UK wide problem

This message was authored by JZ99 This message was authored by: JZ99

Sky stream puck won’t turn on

Anyone know when the outage of sky stream/glass will be resolved? I've had no tv now for over 20 hours - thanks 🙂 

This message was authored by casper+311 This message was authored by: casper+311

Woollacott

My sky streaming won't turn on,there is no red light on front tryed all checks as advised but still no tv streaming.help.
This message was authored by Sarah1237 This message was authored by: Sarah1237

Mines not been working since 4pm yesterday

Red light still just flashing
This message was authored by DebDuff This message was authored by: DebDuff

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

I really hope they do find a solution soon we pay enough for this service !!

This message was authored by inasnum This message was authored by: inasnum

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on I don’t have the red light

Bizzarely I have exactly the same issue this morning... here's hoping they have not bricked out sky tv with an update. Will look at it again when out of work.

This message was authored by Biggreen This message was authored by: Biggreen

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Got to be honest this is becoming very frustrating now and I am disappointed with sky and their care for customers. I understand technology and updates go wrong but 18 hours 🤔 really 😔

This message was authored by Curley1964 This message was authored by: Curley1964

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

Mine is the same since 5pm yesterday when I returned from work. Sky say software issue which is being looked at . Seems to be taking a long time though as now over 14 hours later and still nothing if uodate from sky.  

This message was authored by Mhairiwhyte This message was authored by: Mhairiwhyte

Iv just help the side power button in and reset has worked x 

This message was authored by Rachel129 This message was authored by: Rachel129

Mine is the same, the blue mic light at the side will sometimes turn on but nothing else, tried reseting but nothing,  what makes it worse is this is my second set in 6 months, the last one they had to replace because the voices were muffled, not good enough because these tvs aren't cheap x

This message was authored by Daz28 This message was authored by: Daz28

Mine was the same just did a reset and it's come back on 

This message was authored by Biggreen This message was authored by: Biggreen

Tried it but it just keeps going in a circle of updating, reset then updating again and not coming on 😔 

This message was authored by Morado This message was authored by: Morado

Re: Sky stream puck won’t turn on

Mine is the same. System says aware of outage but no detail as to when it might be resolved.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion