Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Wendy121968 This message was authored by: Wendy121968

Re: Sky glass not working

How long do sky expect to have these issues tried everything to get sky glass up and running 

This message was authored by MargaretG This message was authored by: MargaretG

Sky tv will not switch on, stays in standby mode

My sky tv will not come off standby mode, I did switch the tv back off for about 15 minutes at the mains & also replaced batteries in my remote incase that was the issue. But still the same problem 

This message was authored by PQ3 This message was authored by: PQ3

Re: Sky puck

Last night a reboot wasn't working, but this morning I managed to reboot my puck successfully, so it's worth trying that.
This message was authored by robbosdad This message was authored by: robbosdad

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

Same here. Although I can get a stream on my other TVs fitted with a puck. Suppose we have to keep our fingers crossed the boffins at Sky get their fingers out and find a solution soon.
This message was authored by Raithdiablo This message was authored by: Raithdiablo

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Followed Steven BAM's instructions and I'm back up and running. Thanks Steven . I appreciate Sky have been focussing on trying to sort this out but subscribers deserve an apology and a few quid off their bill,

This message was authored by Muddy This message was authored by: Muddy

Tried holding power Button I'm just not getting any response at all 🙃

This message was authored by Elizabeth+Cartwri This message was authored by: Elizabeth+Cartwri

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

It's not turning on no red light. Nothing 

This message was authored by Sarah1237 This message was authored by: Sarah1237

Re: Sky Glass mines not been working since 4pm I'm so annoyed

Mines not worked since yesterday at 4pm and surprise not working still
This message was authored by Mumabear3 This message was authored by: Mumabear3

Hold down the power button on the side and wait for the flashing light. The update page comes up again and restarts. Then I had to finish the set up like I did when I first got the tv. And re connect the remote. Now everything is working and back on, thank goodness. 

This message was authored by Kiki2 This message was authored by: Kiki2

My sky glass tv wont turn on and the picks don’t work

My sky glass tv won't turn on and no red light shows and the pucks haven't worked since last night. It says there is an outage in my area! When will this be fixed? 

This message was authored by Andy1100 This message was authored by: Andy1100

Two puks one working!

I have two puks one working one constantly trying to start but goes dead for over 12 hours now!

should not take this long to sort out! Whats happening ?

This message was authored by Sharn2 This message was authored by: Sharn2

My sky glass is just flashing red going darker and lighter when will this be sorted
This message was authored by LouThom86 This message was authored by: LouThom86

I have done the reboot and have now got TV back. Still thinking of raising a complaint and going back to Sky Q. They should have more information available to people if they need to update the system as this will allow people time to know what is going on instead of leaving us in the dark and frustrated 

This message was authored by Brianbunch This message was authored by: Brianbunch

Puck

Light flashes red and amber the puck isn't working 

This message was authored by Wrussell This message was authored by: Wrussell

Mine went of at 7:30pm last night. Tried everything then saw there was an issue. Get up and still not working ridiculous. Would be nice if they kept you updated and when a repair is likely 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion