Discussion topic: Scrolling

This message was authored by Philip029 This message was authored by: Philip029

Scrolling

Hi

Went out this morning glass tv switched off came back three hours later tv on and scrolling front page no idea how long any idea why it decided to turn on and would it do any damage to screen or tv with just scrolling indiscriminately?  This tv drives you mad !!!

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Scrolling

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Philip029 I found I got rid of lots of these annoying issues by going into the Start up and Standby menu and turning off all of the options except for the Network standby mode which I have ON.

To make sure all the settings update I would reboot the Glass TV by turning it off at the plug socket and waiting for 30 seconds before turning it back on.  It will take about a minute to reboot and will hopefully resolve your issues.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

@Philip029 I found I got rid of lots of these annoying issues by going into the Start up and Standby menu and turning off all of the options except for the Network standby mode which I have ON.

To make sure all the settings update I would reboot the Glass TV by turning it off at the plug socket and waiting for 30 seconds before turning it back on.  It will take about a minute to reboot and will hopefully resolve your issues.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Glad it helped @Philip029 😀

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion