Discussion topic: Rang Friday to discuss a technical fault it was working ok for one day and now it’s buffering again

This message was authored by laura469 This message was authored by: laura469

Rang Friday to discuss a technical fault it was working ok for one day and now it’s buffering again

My glass tv is still buffering spoke to an engineer Friday issue seemed to of been solved but it's happening again 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Rang Friday to discuss a technical fault it was working ok for one day and now it’s buffering ag

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @laura469 

You aren't talking to Sky. This is a customer helps customer forum and we are fellow subscribers. If you outline what your issue is in more detail, and what you have tried to resolve the community will try it's best to assist.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Rang Friday to discuss a technical fault it was working ok for one day and now it’s buffering ag

@laura469 Have you checked your connection speed using the Netflix Network Check?

Exiled in HH
laura469
Topic Author

Yes we did all that Friday it was low 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

What was connection speed reported by the Netflix Network Check?

what is your router's sync speed?

Exiled in HH
laura469
Topic Author

I don't know that was Friday! It should be on record the man I spoke to said he was leaving notes 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@laura469  As customers we wouldn't know what notes are left on the account so don't know what was discussed with them.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

laura469
Topic Author

Oh sorry I thought u we're a tech person for sky lol 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

If the internet sped to your property is sufficient ( at least 30 Mbps) I'd be inclined to suggest testing via an ethernet cable rather than Wifi. Plug the ethernet cable into the TV, go into the Sky Glass settings, disable the Wifi, then turn the TV off at the plug for a couple of minutes.

This test should prove if the issue is the strength and stability of your Wifi network, which is usually the cause of problems like this. 

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

@laura469 some guidance on what how to use the Sky Community Discussion forums....

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/About-Sky-Community/ct-p/Members

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion