Discussion topic: Playstation on Glass

This message was authored by Hobbayne64 This message was authored by: Hobbayne64

Playstation on Glass

On my other TV when I switch on my PS5, it automatically switches to the HDMI socket that it is connected to. On my Sky Glass I have to press the remote to select the HDMI channel. Can I get it to auto do this when I power up the PS5?

Best Answers
Hobbayne64
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hobbayne64 This message was authored by: Hobbayne64 Answer

Re: Playstation on Glass

The HDMI one touch is enabled but I have to select the ps5 from the apps and inputs menu 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Hobbayne64 

Make sure CEC control is turned on in the settings on both your Glass and Playstation. On glass this can be found in Settings > connected devices > HDMI one touch control.

MineAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Hobbayne64
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hobbayne64 This message was authored by: Hobbayne64 Answer

The HDMI one touch is enabled but I have to select the ps5 from the apps and inputs menu 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion