Discussion topic: Playlist

This message was authored by Missj-j This message was authored by: Missj-j

Playlist

I have programmes scheduled for my playlist but they are missing from my playlist. The programmes I have scheduled are on every night. Every morning I check to see if they appear on my playlist sometimes they are there and sometimes they are not it makes no sense and is really frustrating! 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Playlist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Missj-j wrote:

I have programmes scheduled for my playlist but they are missing from my playlist. The programmes I have scheduled are on every night. Every morning I check to see if they appear on my playlist sometimes they are there and sometimes they are not it makes no sense and is really frustrating! 

Can you give an example of shows? Most shows won't be cloud recorded and will be links to the ondemand apps where the replays are put up so it's likely either a delay in the broadcaster making the show available after first broadcast or perhaps them linking it with incorrect metadata initially which means it doesn't show up on the playlist correctly.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Missj-j 

you ll get more joy adding programmes to your playlist from the tv guide rather than a search 

as @MarkGoldsmith  though it depends on which channel and which programme .......

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
Missj-j
Topic Author
This message was authored by Missj-j This message was authored by: Missj-j

The channel is Anderson cooper on CNN. It was fine and then sometimes it wouldn't appear but now it's never available sometimes it takes days before it appears 

I really wish this was explained when I purchased the sky glass I miss  the old method of recording programmes rather than the new way on sky glass 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

The lifetime of the old system is coming to an end .... hopefully Sky can get the new system working more consistently in the not to distant future😉

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion