Discussion topic: Playlist saying I need to subscribe but channel already in package

This message was authored by Mick3003 This message was authored by: Mick3003

Playlist saying I need to subscribe but channel already in package

I have Quest Red in my package but when I play a playlist stream from that channel it's saying I need to subscribe 

Best Answers
This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h Answer

Re: Playlist saying I need to subscribe but channel already in package

@Mick3003 wrote:

I have Quest Red in my package but when I play a playlist stream from that channel it's saying I need to subscribe 

@Mick3003 

It depends on the programme, which you've not stated, but if it's available on Discovery+, you just need to activate an account. The basic (entertainment) version is included with your Sky subscription. Follow the steps here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

It's possible that Quest Red have the broadcast rights but not the On Demand rights to the program. These are most likely held by Discovery+ as Quest is owned by Warner/Discovery 

This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h Answer

@Mick3003 wrote:

@Mick3003 

It depends on the programme, which you've not stated, but if it's available on Discovery+, you just need to activate an account. The basic (entertainment) version is included with your Sky subscription. Follow the steps here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion