Discussion topic: Paramount Plus Subscription

This message was authored by Matt7575 This message was authored by: Matt7575

Paramount Plus Subscription

I am full sky ultimate package subscriber with sky cinema and sky sports. We have recently upgraded to sky glass and as of today my paramount+ log in appears to have been shut down and now I'm expected to be charged for it at £6.99pm. I thought paramount plus was free for sky cinema subscribers? Please can someone shed some light on this. I regularly view programmes in paramount+.

Best Answers
This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert Answer

Re: Paramount Plus Subscription

@Matt7575 wrote:

I've managed to get my discovery+ sorted, but paramount+ are wanting to charge me £6.99 now

Have you followed all the instructions here to re-register for it?

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-paramount-plus 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

Matt7575
Topic Author

In addition I've checked my sky account and it says it was cancelled on 6/8/23. I never did this. Apart from changing to sky glass nothing else has changed. My discovery+ add-on also appears to have been cancelled somehow.
This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@Matt7575 

If you previously had Sky+ or Sky Q then switching to Glass means you are on a completely new & different type of contract with no links to any previous package. 
You'll need to set up Paramount+ and Discovery+ again. 

Matt7575
Topic Author

I've managed to get my discovery+ sorted, but paramount+ are wanting to charge me £6.99 now

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert Answer

@Matt7575 wrote:

Have you followed all the instructions here to re-register for it?

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-paramount-plus 

Matt7575
Topic Author

Yes, but when register my email on paramount+ it says its already registered. If try signing in it's asking me to subscribe @ £6.99 a month or £69.90 for annual subscription.

Matt7575
Topic Author

@SlenderRobert somehow, I've managed to do it by going the long way round using sky.com/paramountplus-activate. The QR code was taking me to the full subscription page. Was starting to worry. I like paramount plus and watch a fair few programmes of it. Thanks your input.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion