Discussion topic: New series list on glass

This message was authored by Richbam This message was authored by: Richbam

New series list on glass

Is there a new series list on glass, like there was with q when you went to TV guide, new series? Don't want to miss anything new!

R Bamborough

All Replies

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: New series list on glass

Unfortunately not 😏

They do post up new episodes and coming soon but they are inserted throughout the menus no actual section as per Q.

I think they are working on the premise Stream is a catchup on Demand service.

Since having Stream for the first time in 10 years or more I've started using the Radio Times again. Thankfully I get it free through my local library app! 

Screenshot_20230120_171355_Libby.jpg

Richbam
Topic Author
This message was authored by Richbam This message was authored by: Richbam

Ok, thanks, hopefully they'll add it in the future, in the meantime, the Radio Times is a good shout! 👍

R Bamborough
This message was authored by bayardm This message was authored by: bayardm

I was led to believe thar if you added a program to your playlist it automatically added future episodes as well as all of the previous, including series.

Sky Glass 43” stand mount, Wi-fi, 1 puck, ethernet from Bt disc.
Sky Ultimate and whole home, Diamond VIP User
BT Hybrid FTTC, BT Smart Hub 2 + 1 disc
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@bayardm 

Yes you are right it does similar to Q series link. I think @Richbam is also looking for What's New, brand new programs as well as latest episodes. The Q New was very useful.

This message was authored by divad2 This message was authored by: divad2

It needs a what's coming up later today and a later this week section and also a what's new section so you can add anything you like to your playlist 

Also I think I'm in the minority but I would love a reverse TV guide like Freeview play  so I could see what I've missed and then add to playlist 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion