Discussion topic: Network connection issue

This message was authored by RohitAgarwal This message was authored by: RohitAgarwal

Network connection issue

I need MAC address to connect my WiFi with sky stream but i don't how to find the mac address. Can you please help me to find it . I bought the sky stream from last 4 days but can't enjoy it atm because of this problem. Please help me asap

Best Answers
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Re: Network connection issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RohitAgarwal 

You go settings> system management > system info

You will see Mac address WiFi and ethernet.

This however will only be available once the puck has been activated, you may need to connect your puck to a 4g hotspot, get the info and then reset the network connection in settings > network > advanced. And the join to your WiFi.

MikeAlanR 

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RohitAgarwal 

You go settings> system management > system info

You will see Mac address WiFi and ethernet.

This however will only be available once the puck has been activated, you may need to connect your puck to a 4g hotspot, get the info and then reset the network connection in settings > network > advanced. And the join to your WiFi.

MikeAlanR 

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
RohitAgarwal
Topic Author
This message was authored by RohitAgarwal This message was authored by: RohitAgarwal

Yeah it's work now . Thanks ☺️ 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion