Discussion topic: My tv is faulty

This message was authored by Megan2132 This message was authored by: Megan2132

My tv is faulty

I have had a lot of problems with my sky glass and is very faulty, it now won't let me watch anything and keeps saying something to do with hdmi and I'm not even using hdmi 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: My tv is faulty

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Megan2132 

This is a customer to customer forum, the best course of action would be to call Sky and get them to walk you through troubleshooting.

That said, most of us on here have seen issues and can offer advice, but we need some more information than you have posted.

As a starter, what steps have you currently tried (I.e rebooting), how is your Glass connected to the internet, and who is your isp and what speed do you get? What steps are you talking when you get the error, can you snap a pic of it or provide any other info?

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by AT3K This message was authored by: AT3K

Re: My tv is faulty

Hi @Megan2132 ,

Could you please reply with the exact error message you are receiving - In regards to the HDMI error message.

You have also mentioned that your Sky Glass will not let you watch anything, could you please expand on this? What is it you are trying to watch? E.g Live TV, on Demand? An App? If you are receiving an error message in regards to this please also reply with that error message.

~ AT3K

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion