Discussion topic: Last Of Us HDR

This message was authored by Andygroove This message was authored by: Andygroove

Last Of Us HDR

Does it work for anyone? I saw a post from early Jan saying it was a known issue and 'being fixed' but despite going to all formats and selecting the HDR version , just get UHD

Best Answers
This message was authored by SkaroKaled This message was authored by: SkaroKaled Answer

Re: Last Of Us HDR

It's been working fine for me. I had the issue you described and it appeared to be because I'd started watching an episode in UHD and not UHD HDR.

So I went to a different episode and started in UHD HDR and it worked. I then went back to the episode I actually wanted to watch and I could then start it in UHD HDR using all formats.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SkaroKaled This message was authored by: SkaroKaled Answer

It's been working fine for me. I had the issue you described and it appeared to be because I'd started watching an episode in UHD and not UHD HDR.

So I went to a different episode and started in UHD HDR and it worked. I then went back to the episode I actually wanted to watch and I could then start it in UHD HDR using all formats.

This message was authored by MrLeeches This message was authored by: MrLeeches

Working fine for me too.

@SkaroKaled has the answer I found. If you have started watching it in another format it will stay at the format until you finish it. Just fast forward through and you should see the HDR option.

Andygroove
Topic Author
This message was authored by Andygroove This message was authored by: Andygroove

Thanks guys....I'll give it a go 👍

Andygroove
Topic Author

That did it 💪 

searched for it and selected the next ep in the right format and all good now .

id tried removing from playlist and reading and all sorts . 

thanks both 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion