Discussion topic: Just lost all live TV

This message was authored by Andygroove This message was authored by: Andygroove

Just lost all live TV

Had the news on. Suddenly dumped back to the Home Screen with nothing playing. Pic had completely locked up.

revooted. And now live tv nowhere to be found . 

what is going on ?

All Replies

Andygroove
Topic Author
This message was authored by Andygroove This message was authored by: Andygroove

Re: Just lost all live TV

Aaaaand another reboot and the TV Guide strip is back

the obnoxious 'Get more from Sky' has been bumped to the top which is what probably broke it . This is NOT more important than my other strips...please put it back at the bottom where I can continue to ignore it

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andygroove I can't see it ever happening as it would probably be a programming nightmare but it would be great if we could put the rails in the order we want and even delete the ones we don't want.  I had the same wish when I had Sky Q.

Glad to see you resolved your issue 😀

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Andygroove
Topic Author

I don't think it's a technical reason tbh, it would be pretty easy to have a display yes/no flag as well as a numbered order flag assigned . BUT that gives the consumer far too much control and would limit their ability to push content which I have no doubt is paid for by somebody somewhere down the line .

you can't tell me Netflix or Prime or whoever don't pay to have things pushed to some of the rows.

yes it annoys me but that's the age of advertising we live in I guess. 

btw...a while row of 'Chicago med/pd/fire and NcIs is NOT going to make me watch them 😂 does anybody in the UK watch them ???? 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andygroove Good point about the advertising.  BTW of the 4 programmes mentioned we do in fact watch Chicago Fire but not the others. 😀 🤣

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion