Discussion topic: ITVX Again!

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

ITVX Again!

Could not load ITVX tonight all I was getting is the dreaded Netflix black screen. Could not access direct via app or from a tile link. Powered off, powered on. Gave up in the end and switched to Apple TV where all was OK.

It's crazy everyday something crops up. Will there ever be a day you make a cuppa sit back turn on and watch without faffing about 🤨

All Replies

This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

Re: ITVX Again!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous 

Just Tried as i got home ITV X app came on for me is it working for you now ?

Topic Author

No 😏

Screen just goes black.  I've unplugged etc. but no go.  I'll take a more in depth look tomorrow.

This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

@Anonymous 

Sorry to hear that have you tried reseting the apps in menu ?

Topic Author

No net yet I'll run an app refresh.

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

@Anonymous it loading ok for me 

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”
Topic Author

This is the thing with Stream not everybody gets the same faults. Something stopping it from loading. Anyway I've watched what I wanted on Apple so ok but still annoying stream didn't work.

Can't be bothered now will take a fresh look tomorrow.

My Glass TV off to nephew tomorrow for his sins 🙄😚

This message was authored by Melancholic This message was authored by: Melancholic

@Anonymous 

I have not heard any shouts fron the wife tonight, so I assume she is happily watching Love Island. 

———————————————————————————

If I’ve helped today, give me a like.

Sky Stream and whole home.

@Melancholic 

Haha i didn't even know that was back lol shocked it's still going.

This message was authored by Melancholic This message was authored by: Melancholic

@CardiffMan1992 

There's both Summer AND Winter these days. Thankfully, I have my own little TV room where I can retire to and reply to the Sky Community, away from the programme. I'm banned from the living room while it's on, due to my "tutting" and "eye rolling". 

@Melancholic 

I had no idea there was a winter and summer one it must be popular. least you have your own space to watch what u want.

@CardiffMan1992 

Has been for a couple of years now. Got Big Brother's return later this year to look forward to yet.

@Melancholic 

I never understood the appeal of that show 20 years ago always thought it was odd wanting to watch people sleep and discuss random rubbish in a enclosed area lol.

@CardiffMan1992 

I think in the early days, before the growth of the internet, the premise was more about fascination and a genuine human experiment in confinement. Sadly, it's now become about making 5 minutes of fame and moved away from its original concept.

In a perverse way, we can find the same concept on places like Tik Tok and Instgram these days; all about the influencer now.

This message was authored by Joe-Bow This message was authored by: Joe-Bow

@Anonymous  My wife mentions she had issues with ITVX not working tonight.  She asked me to look at it, I came in, started another streaming service and a live streamed channel to check other things were working, which they were, so furred ITVX up again and is worked fine.  Must have been an issue somewhere tonight.

Problem is, when using 3rd party apps, how do we know where the problem ultimately lies with Glass/Stream?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion