Discussion topic: I'm moving house with Sky Glass. What do I need to do? Just unplug?

This message was authored by Rich+Willsy2 This message was authored by: Rich+Willsy2

I'm moving house with Sky Glass. What do I need to do? Just unplug?

Hi. I'm moving house in 5 days and I have Sky Glass. Is it as simple as unplugging at old address and plugging in at new address (and connecting to braodband)? All the help on the website regarding moving address assumes that an engineer has to come out.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Re: I'm moving house with Sky Glass. What do I need to do? Just unplug?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Rich+Willsy2 

Yes that's correct, you can do it yourself. Also remember to update your address when you move in. 

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Hi @Rich+Willsy2 

Yes that's correct, you can do it yourself. Also remember to update your address when you move in. 

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
This message was authored by Melancholic This message was authored by: Melancholic

@Rich+Willsy2 

I have Stream and just moved into a new property.

Just took the box and plugged it straight in. Just give the home move team a call and they will update your address on their system. Took me five minutes to do.

———————————————————————————

If I’ve helped today, give me a like.

Sky Stream and whole home.
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Melancholic The Sky team are really quick to get hold of now.  I've been in contact a couple of times in the last few weeks and get through almost immediatly on both occasions.

Gone are the days of waiting in a long queue 😀

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion