Discussion topic: Hello my sky controller is not working, replaced batteries and reset to tv

This message was authored by Sixboys6 This message was authored by: Sixboys6

Hello my sky controller is not working, replaced batteries and reset to tv

I have been talking to a gentleman on sky who passed me over to get a new control for my main sky glass tv as mine is not working after new batteries and re linking to tv, I have waited 50 minutes on the phone so I've come off to try to get help on here

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Hello my sky controller is not working, replaced batteries and reset to tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sixboys6  No one on the forum can send you a new remote as we are customers, you'll need to call back.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Hello my sky controller is not working, replaced batteries and reset to tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sixboys6

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Community Messaging Team who will send you an invitation for an online chat.  You can explain the problem and request a replacement remote from them.

The link below explains the procedure

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Keep a look out for the speech chat bubble that will appear on the bottom left of your screen when you are logged onto this forum. When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.  Note replies from Sky are not instant so you will need to regularly check the chat thread.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion