Discussion topic: Discovery + won’t work on tv

This message was authored by Stevioski This message was authored by: Stevioski

Discovery + won’t work on tv

I have sky streaming and have set up a discovery + account, it works on my mobile phone but not on tv. I have spoken to Discovery + the chap said sky need to sort it as they having linked my sky account to get discovery +

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Discovery + won’t work on tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stevioski when you login to your discovery plus account on another device and go to your account and manage does it say your Current Pass is "discovery+ via Sky". If it does that means it has linked to your sky account.

If the discovery + app doesn't watch on Sky Glass/Stream since the activation, try rebooting the device (unplug it for 30 seconds), and then see if that works.

If your issue is watching the sport content on discovery plus, that takes up to 48 hours after you have linked sky and discvoery + (and subscribe to TNT sports via Sky) for that to become active. Thats an automated process carried out by Discovery apparently.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion