Discussion topic: Cant sign credit agreement

This message was authored by Craigisherwood This message was authored by: Craigisherwood

Cant sign credit agreement

Hi,

I agreed to upgrade to sky glass yesterday and was told to sign the credit agreement in my app. I can see a link to on but it says 

"Please ask the account owner to sign the CCA"

I am the account own, signed into my account & am sent in a vicious cycle every I click on the link.

I've tried to call the hepl desk about 12 tomes today but after giving them all of my details it cuts off at the same place every time.

help, i only have until 7pm today to sogn my agreement.

craig

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Cant sign credit agreement

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Craigisherwood

To get you some help with this urgent issue I have escalated your post to the Sky Community Messaging Team who will send you an invitation for an online chat.  Although it depends on the volume of escalations they generally get to you pretty quickly.

The link below explains how the procedure works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Keep a look out for the speech chat bubble that will appear on the bottom left of your screen when you are logged onto this forum (you will need to refresh your browser from time to time until you see the chat bubble). When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or the chat will be automatically closed.  Note replies from Sky are not instant so you will need to regularly check the chat thread.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Craigisherwood an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by CraigIsh84 This message was authored by: CraigIsh84

Thankyou for reaching out. I managed to get through on the phone in the end after trying a few numbers.

all is now reaolved.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion