Discussion topic: Cannot sign online sky glass form so the tv can be dispatched. Totally blank and that’s it.

This message was authored by GraceB This message was authored by: GraceB

Cannot sign online sky glass form so the tv can be dispatched. Totally blank and that’s it.

I have ordered slay glass. Been informed I need to do a digital signurtae on a form that will be sent. I have received the email but when I open the form to sign, it is blank and says complete in the top left hand corner: but the rest of the page is totally blank. I have logged out and back in serval times but still nothing. This is my 2nd time ordering sky glass as the first email with the digital signature wasn't sent. So I need to sign this one asap so I can get what I have ordered for the 2nd time. I have been trying all day and still nothing and only get 48hours so I do not need this to be cancelled again. 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Cannot sign online sky glass form so the tv can be dispatched. Totally blank and that’s it.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

How you tried opening the contract in a different web browser? Also a different device mighy help i.e if you are trying to access the contract via a phone, try from a tablet or laptop/PC.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

GraceB
Topic Author
This message was authored by GraceB This message was authored by: GraceB

Re: Cannot sign online sky glass form so the tv can be dispatched. Totally blank and that’s it.

Yes I have tried this and when I do that the online form doesn't come up at all. It only comes up in the app and still it's blank. I have been trying all day but nothing has happened. Do I need to ring sky again to sort the issue? 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I'd suggest giving sky a call to make sure you can get the contract signed. 

When phoning them, when the automated system asks you the problem you are having if you just say Sky Glass or Sky Glass Sign-up hopefully you will end up fairly quickly with the ky Glass experts and not just handed over to their generic helpdesk, who will likely not be that helpful and will end up transferring you eventually to the right people.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion