Discussion topic: Cannot sign credit agreement

This message was authored by RyC This message was authored by: RyC

Cannot sign credit agreement

Went to a Sky shop yesterday and ordered a Sky Glass and extra puck, came home and on checking the order the guy had put through the wrong colour TV.

Called Sky who said I had to cancel everything and reorder (why can't you just change the order!!). Did this with the lady on the phone who then said she couldn't order the TV and pick for some reason so at the mo I just have the TV hopefully coming.

Logged into my account, clicked the 'sign your credit agreement' and depending if I am on the phone or laptop, I get either a blank screen that opens and then closes or a blank page that says I need to be the authorised user! I see the order details etc in the app, just cannot sign or see the agreement.

Have tried clearing cookies, caches etc, tried 3 different browsers and 3 different devices.

I have until the 7th to sign or the order is cancelled.

Any help appreciated

Ryan

Best Answers
RyC
Topic Author
This message was authored by RyC This message was authored by: RyC Answer

Re: Cannot sign credit agreement

Ended up going to a Sky store in town where they explained, not sure why phone support didn't, that it was a browser problem!

Wouldn't work in Firefox so I had to install Chrome again to agree to the agreement.

Thought I would update incase anyone else had a problem!

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @RyC 

The reason why they cancel the order if you want to make a change is because of the CCA, it has to be correct.

Try logging into www.sky.com with the details used to order and then press this link below and then press the go to agreement button

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sign-credit-agreement-sky-glass

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
RyC
Topic Author
This message was authored by RyC This message was authored by: RyC

Thanks for that, unfortunately no change.

I signed in to the sky account, clicked the link you suggested and still a blank window pops up and then disappears.

Nothing in my documents, no contract in their either strangely for the new one.

Anything else I can try?

RyC
Topic Author
This message was authored by RyC This message was authored by: RyC Answer

Ended up going to a Sky store in town where they explained, not sure why phone support didn't, that it was a browser problem!

Wouldn't work in Firefox so I had to install Chrome again to agree to the agreement.

Thought I would update incase anyone else had a problem!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion