Discussion topic: Can you purchase a second sky glass TV?

This message was authored by Cameron+Baxter This message was authored by: Cameron+Baxter

Can you purchase a second sky glass TV?

Hello;

Currently have a Sky Glass TV in the Bedroom and would love a second in the living room? However I can't seem

to purchase a second TV. 

Is this possible? If so... how? 

Many thanks, 

Cameron 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Can you purchase a second sky glass TV?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cameron+Baxter 

I beileve you can purchase a 2nd Glass TV but not online.  You will need to phone Sky.

If you have a second Glass TV or go for the much cheaper route of a Puck you will need to take a Whole Home subscription with Sky for £12 per month.  This is the Glass equivalent of multiroom.

If you already have a decent TV in the lounge then maybe you should consider just getting a puck which is much cheaper and is the same system as Glass but without the TV.  Maybe discuss with Sky when you phone them.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Can you purchase a second sky glass TV?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cameron+Baxter 

I beileve you can purchase a 2nd Glass TV but not online.  You will need to phone Sky.

If you have a second Glass TV or go for the much cheaper route of a Puck you will need to take a Whole Home subscription with Sky for £12 per month.  This is the Glass equivalent of multiroom.

If you already have a decent TV in the lounge then maybe you should consider just getting a puck which is much cheaper and is the same system as Glass but without the TV.  Maybe discuss with Sky when you phone them.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion