Discussion topic: Can I change the language of a programme on Disney + to English from Spanish with Sky Glass

This message was authored by alanbriggs This message was authored by: alanbriggs

Can I change the language of a programme on Disney + to English from Spanish with Sky Glass

Trying to watch Insanity on Disney+ on Sky Glass, however, its playing in Spanish. Is there a way to have it in English.

This is the first time I've had this issue as normally all play in English or there are subtitles provided.

I don't speak Spanish, so I'm unable to watch this programme on my Glass tv.

it plays ok on Disney+ on my iPad in English!

Best Answers
This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert Answer

Re: Can I change the language of a programme on Disney + to English from Spanish with Sky Glass

@alanbriggs wrote:

Trying to watch Insanity on Disney+ on Sky Glass, however, its playing in Spanish. Is there a way to have it in English.

This is the first time I've had this issue as normally all play in English or there are subtitles provided.

Start playing the episode on the Disney+ app and press up on your remote to get the on-screen playback bar. Navigate down and to the right to the settings icon. Click that and you can choose the language. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert Answer

Re: Can I change the language of a programme on Disney + to English from Spanish with Sky Glass

@alanbriggs wrote:

Start playing the episode on the Disney+ app and press up on your remote to get the on-screen playback bar. Navigate down and to the right to the settings icon. Click that and you can choose the language. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@alanbriggs 

I suspect you need to refresh your apps which you can do as follows:

Settings > System Management > Resets & Updates > Refresh Apps

You can change the language within the Disney + App but I think this only changes the App language and not the programme you want to watch but it might be worth experimenting.

Disney App > Settings > Profiles > Edit profile > App language > (select language you want)

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@alanbriggs 

Ignore my suggestions as I have just seen the post from @SlenderRobert and  was unaware of the setting menu he suggests.  I just tried it and  and it works a treat.

Anyway you now also know how to refresh your Apps and change the written language within the Disney App 🤣 🤣

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
alanbriggs
Topic Author
This message was authored by alanbriggs This message was authored by: alanbriggs

Thank you @SlenderRobert 

issue fully resolved. So easy when yiu know how. I really appreciate your help and from everyone else.

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@alanbriggs wrote:

Thank you @SlenderRobert 

issue fully resolved. So easy when yiu know how. I really appreciate your help and from everyone else.

No problem! Glad it's working for you. Enjoy! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion