Discussion topic: Bluetooth speakers

This message was authored by Cannondale2022 This message was authored by: Cannondale2022

Bluetooth speakers

My Bluetooth speakers have stopped working with my sky glass tv, I thought it was an issue with Spotify, but it is the same with every chanel, when I connect my iPad to my speakers the connection is good. It sounds like there is a poor connection between my sky glass tv and my Bluetooth speakers as the sound is intermittent.

All Replies

This message was authored by Killgore77 This message was authored by: Killgore77

Re: Bluetooth speakers

I am getting the same thing with bluetooth headsets, I have posted two posts here about it. 

WHen I reboot Sky Glass (turn the plug off and on) it works fine for about five hours then goes back to intermittent sound. 
Nothing wrong with the headsets with any other device. 

I am currently waiting for a Sky person to find out the solution and they ring me up to tell me there is no progress yet. 

Cannondale2022
Topic Author
This message was authored by Cannondale2022 This message was authored by: Cannondale2022

Re: Bluetooth speakers

Thank you for your reply, I will give it a try. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion