Discussion topic: Aspect ratio

This message was authored by martywilliam This message was authored by: martywilliam

Aspect ratio

I cannot get the aspect ratio to change on any program. I have reset to factory settings and rebooted the system but still nothing. Any ideas?

All Replies

This message was authored by Freddieboy69 This message was authored by: Freddieboy69

Re: Aspect ratio

Hi @martywilliam are you trying to do this on Sky Glass TV or on a standalone Sky Puck?

martywilliam
Topic Author
This message was authored by martywilliam This message was authored by: martywilliam

Sky glass TV. The thing is it was functioning now it isn't. 

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@martywilliam wrote:

Sky glass TV. The thing is it was functioning now it isn't. 

What software version are you running? Could this be an anomaly in the new QS16 update?

martywilliam
Topic Author

Not sure. I have looked in the system management but can't see it. Is it there?

image.jpg

This message was authored by bayardm This message was authored by: bayardm

I thought that you cannot change aspect ratio. I've seen several posts where people didn't like the "letterbox" display.

Sky Glass 43” stand mount, Wi-fi, 1 puck, ethernet from Bt disc.
Sky Ultimate and whole home, Diamond VIP User
BT Hybrid FTTC, BT Smart Hub 2 + 1 disc
martywilliam
Topic Author

I have been able to uproot this point. 

martywilliam
Topic Author

Now I can't add my Bluetooth earphones. 
Tried 2 different types both connecting to phone ok. Frozen now won't return!

image.jpg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion