Discussion topic: All 4 app not loading. Stuck on green 4 and won’t load

This message was authored by d.a.12345 This message was authored by: d.a.12345

All 4 app not loading. Stuck on green 4 and won’t load

All 4 app won't load. When you select a programme to watch, the app tries to open and is stuck with the green 4 on a black page and won't open the app.

All Replies

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: All 4 app not loading. Stuck on green 4 and won’t load

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@d.a.12345 wrote:

All 4 app won't load. When you select a programme to watch, the app tries to open and is stuck with the green 4 on a black page and won't open the app.

First try pulling the plug for a few minutes 

if that doesn't solve it use the refresh apps setting in settings . This does take a few hours to complete in the background 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Dave6661 This message was authored by: Dave6661

Channel 4 App not loading

Channel 4 streaming app is not loading. Normal Channel 4 HD is working on Sky glass.

This message was authored by SimonW2 This message was authored by: SimonW2

all 4 app on sky puck not working - have tried restarting and refreshing the apps to no avail

Restart / unplugged / refreshed apps but still not firing up the app properly - I just get a channel 4 logo spinning around 

This message was authored by Samvickers This message was authored by: Samvickers

Re: All 4 app not loading. Stuck on green 4 and won’t load

My glass installs updates but then it says connected but below it says continue press my remote to continue but it won't work , the box the continue is in should be blue but it is gray , I haven't had TV for 2 days now . They are allegedly working to get it fixed whatever it is ! 

This message was authored by Samvickers This message was authored by: Samvickers

Re: Channel 4 App not loading

My glass tv isn't working at all and hasn't for 2 days !

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Channel 4 App not loading

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SamvickersYour post is not related to this thread but there is a very comprehensive thread at THIS location.  Have a look at the Answer (post 2) and follow the link to the next page and then select Glass or Stream and follow the recovery process.

Sky issued instructions for fixing the issue on Friday morning.  It has worked for many people (including me) but some others are still having severe issues.

Most people who still have an issue seem to get stuck at either the PIN or Activation steps.  If asked for a PIN just ignore it and unplug your Glass TV and then plug it back in again after about 30 seconds.  After it reboots you should be able to continue the recovery procedure.

When you are asked to enter an activation code ensure you are logged into your My Sky account or you will get an Oops..... error message.

Good luck, I hope it works in your case 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion