Discussion topic: Contact

This message was authored by Michelle98 This message was authored by: Michelle98

Contact

I'm deaf and need to contact sky to cancel my entertainment package is there a chat service or nunber i can text to speak to an agent thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: Contact

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you register with the accessibility team then you'll have access to other means of communication appropriate for you 🙂

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
Sky support for Sky+HD and earlier systems has ended, you can still get support if you already have Sky Protect insurance otherwise you'll have to find your own 3rd party company to get support from at your own expense

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

If you register with the accessibility team then you'll have access to other means of communication appropriate for you 🙂

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
Sky support for Sky+HD and earlier systems has ended, you can still get support if you already have Sky Protect insurance otherwise you'll have to find your own 3rd party company to get support from at your own expense
Michelle98
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michelle98 This message was authored by: Michelle98

Thank you ill try to do that x
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Michelle98 
https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/ 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion