Discussion topic: deleting own posts

This message was authored by HeathHayle This message was authored by: HeathHayle

deleting own posts

what community level do you have to get to before you can delete your own posts?

==============================
= Sky+ SD boxes x4 (pace bskyb 3100) ===

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: deleting own posts

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Members can not delete their own posts, only Community Managers and Oracles can do this as we have with a few of your previous posts that you have requested to be deleted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@HeathHayle I'm not aware that you can. You've already gone passed the level 3 stage where you can edit. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
HeathHayle
Topic Author
This message was authored by HeathHayle This message was authored by: HeathHayle

@Daniel0210 I was thinking maybe its something superusers could do but your at that level so if you cant then maybe there isn't a level that can

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Members can not delete their own posts, only Community Managers and Oracles can do this as we have with a few of your previous posts that you have requested to be deleted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
HeathHayle
Topic Author

@caesarome ah ok thats a shame thanks for doing that for me really appreciate that I just think for you guys having to keep on do that would be good if I could do it myself

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion