Discussion topic: Vue tickets

This message was authored by Dudleykirsty This message was authored by: Dudleykirsty

Vue tickets

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this..

Is anyone else having issues with accessing there 2 free vue tickets in the my sky vip area ??

It's says 2 free vue tickets for November and when I click it does nothing..

I'm new to sky so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's an issue in the app or if there's another way I can access them ?

Thanks in advance 

Best Answers
Dudleykirsty
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dudleykirsty This message was authored by: Dudleykirsty Answer

Re: Vue tickets

Just a update..I've manage to sort it was an issue with the app.

So of anyone else has the same problem delete the app and re install it..works perfect then 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

Dudleykirsty
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dudleykirsty This message was authored by: Dudleykirsty Answer

Just a update..I've manage to sort it was an issue with the app.

So of anyone else has the same problem delete the app and re install it..works perfect then 

This message was authored by akh48 This message was authored by: akh48

How do I delete my post as found the answer?

BRING BACK SKY NEVER MISS
This message was authored by chippywhite50 This message was authored by: chippywhite50

I went to download my codes for December this evening and the app is telling that they have already been used!!! I am the only person that has access to the app as it's on my mobile device. So not happy that somehow they have already been used by someone else not in my family!!! Checking what movie they were used against on the Vue code checker it tells me that they were used at Vue Reading on the 4th Dec at 14.45 for Elf (20th Anniversary).

Has this happened to anybody else?? Is it possible that I just happened to have been allocated duplicate codes which were someone else's??

Now have two disgruntled family members who wanted to use them this month and can't do so now!!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@chippywhite50 

All you can do is to email the ticketing team about this - support @ skyticketit.com (no spaces)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion