Discussion topic: Old posts

This message was authored by JoeB72 This message was authored by: JoeB72

Old posts

Does anyone know how old posts can be found?

I had a problem back in 2019 where my SkyQ wasn't showing UHD via my JVC LX-UH1 projector.  Everything was set up correctly in terms of length of wires etc,.  It turened out that in the end I had to choose a setting on trust ie whilst the screen was blank at one stage I had to press certain buttons and once finished set up I could access UHD.

I've been able to do so foryears now until I accidentally rest my settings earlier this evening.

Knowing that others might have the same problem I detailed the solution back in 2019 on the community but my messages don't go back that far.  I'm guessing that Sky archive them.  Does anyone know how archived messages can be accessed?  Better still do they know the solution I'm (re-)seeking?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Old posts

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JoeB72 ypu could send a private message to one of the Community Managers (I'd suggest Sam, Chloe, Mark or Federica) to see if they can make it available to you from the archive.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Staff/bd-p/meet-the-staff

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Old posts

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JoeB72 ypu could send a private message to one of the Community Managers (I'd suggest Sam, Chloe, Mark or Federica) to see if they can make it available to you from the archive.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Staff/bd-p/meet-the-staff

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion