Discussion topic: How to make a complaint to Sky via email. The webform isn't loading ? Anyone got an email address?

This message was authored by MaryKate123 This message was authored by: MaryKate123

How to make a complaint to Sky via email. The webform isn't loading ? Anyone got an email address?

Ok, I have seen this before but no real answer- hopefully someone has an email address to contact sky complaints.  I have tried different browsers, clearing my cache but the complaints form on the website just hangs.  I have also tried their social media-  no help whatsoever!  I have seen many people complaining about the same issue so assume it is ongoing.  I don't want to spend the day on hold on the phone line and I have a number of problems that I would like to bring to their attention and I don't think the call centre is the best option.  Has anyone successfully emailed sky to complain...and if so any chance you can provide me with the email address?

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: How to make a complaint to Sky via email. The webform isn't loading ? Anyone got an email addre

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MaryKate123  I have accessed the email option here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Have you tried clearing your browsers cache?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: How to make a complaint to Sky via email. The webform isn't loading ? Anyone got an email addre

@MaryKate123  I have accessed the email option here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Have you tried clearing your browsers cache?

Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

MaryKate123
Topic Author
This message was authored by MaryKate123 This message was authored by: MaryKate123

yes I have tried that thanks

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@MaryKate123 I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble. When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

@MaryKate123 wrote:

yes I have tried that thanks

Perhaps use a browser in "private or incognito" mode, see if that works?

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
MaryKate123
Topic Author

Thanks - just tried.....no  it didnt work 😞

MaryKate123
Topic Author

Thank you....fingers crossed 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Does this direct link work:

https://www.sky.com/help/complaints

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MaryKate123
Topic Author

thanks but no - this is the page that just keeps hanging.  I have seen a lot of people complaining about this on twitter etc, so think it isn't just me.    Guessing nobody has an email address ....gives me the feeling sky don't want to have feedback unless it is related to sales or an upgrade.  I will keep trying.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@MaryKate123 you could always write to Sky - probably the best way anyway to raise a formal complaint. There's no email address specifically for complaints.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - We spoke to the customer but they have not read our message. 

The info provided was the same as the forum members have provided. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by StacyD1111 This message was authored by: StacyD1111

Hi, I have the same issue and have tried different browsers and clearing the cache.  Does anyone actually have an email address?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@StacyD1111 see the previous replies.

Edited to clarify: there's no direct email link. The link posted earlier in the thread opens a complaints form to send directly to Sky.

This message was authored by StacyD1111 This message was authored by: StacyD1111

This is the page that just hangs and nothing ever comes up.  I have enabled cookies, pop ups, java script and nearly everything I could find and it still wont load.  Does anyone know of any other way other then holding on the phone for hours to log a complaint?

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion