Discussion topic: Am I in charge of the forum now?

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

Am I in charge of the forum now?

I received a notification on here today letting me know I have been ranked up to Community Manager, what's that all about?Screenshot 2024-02-21 13.36.42.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I didn't get where I am today by writing ridiculous signatures.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: Am I in charge of the forum now?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It was an error 🙂 no one other than Sky staff have Community Manage status 🙂

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@Annie+UK wrote:

You say error, I say confirmation & proof. What's my pay grade? What are the hours? Hold on, I'm in charge, I can pay myself what I like & work when I want. This could be fun. Expect some changes around here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I didn't get where I am today by writing ridiculous signatures.
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@Annie+UK wrote:

You say error, I say confirmation & proof. What's my pay grade? What are the hours? Hold on, I'm in charge, I can pay myself what I like & work when I want. This could be fun. Expect some changes around here.

What are you going to change first ?

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on
Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@Jporch316 wrote:

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@Annie+UK wrote:

What are you going to change first ?

Have a sticky post on the What's On board about how to contact ViewerR@Sky so then I won't have to see that as a reply anymore. Sports queries to have its own board. A board for only discussing TV shows. That will do for starters.

This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

I too had the same message & did wonder what my new duties were.

A sticky thread about the 'Your Email account is closing' scam would be my first as it seems to be a regular question.

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@twilight+princess wrote:

A sticky thread about the 'Your Email account is closing' scam would be my first as it seems to be a regular question.

That is not a bad idea as while some will not read it at least we can point to it and hopefully it will start being picked up by the likes of Google and the like...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

Tbh I'm surprised there isn't already a sticky on the subject as it's a popular question in the Email forum.

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion