Discussion topic: linking paramount plus not working

This message was authored by steward88 This message was authored by: steward88

linking paramount plus not working

Hello

I've got sky cinema pack on my stream puck and want to link my paramount plus account with it. I have followed the steps taken to linked it and opened an account. It takes me to my online sky account then display error.

I haven't got sky broadband account don't know if that's the case. Only Netflix is working fine.

What is this problem will I need to open a monthly subscription.

Thanks skybers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: linking paramount plus not working

Posted by a Sky employee

What is the error message that is coming up?

steward88
Topic Author

Hi

It says we can't do that at the moment we hope to have everything back to normal soon. Please try again later.

I've added sky cinema on my stream package it should work unless I need sky broadband account.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@steward88 

Have a look at "My Sky" on your Glass / stream.  Open "Your products" and enter your pin and go to Add Subscriptions.

Select Paramount + monthly and it should show £0 monthly as you have Sky Cinema.  If you have not already done so you may need to Activate the account.  Click on "Need to activate? " and follow the instructions.

Hopefully this will resolve your issue.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
steward88
Topic Author

Hi many thanks for the information but still cannot enable my sky with paramount plus. I'm using my sky online account which used to be my sky broadband. Not sure if it's that I'm using another provider or something 

Screenshot_20230122-141302.png

This message was authored by OneOfThePeople This message was authored by: OneOfThePeople

I have the same problem and the same error message with Discovery+

Phoned Sky twice - Known fault - no fix

This message was authored by Knickee This message was authored by: Knickee

I'm also having this problem.

is there no fix????

This message was authored by OneOfThePeople This message was authored by: OneOfThePeople

Mine has been fixed for a few weeks now

Not sure what happened at Sky's end to fix it - I called a few times and kept trying Sky marketplace and eventually it went through.

Give Sky a call - They we're very helpful - I'm convinced Sky has 2 ID's against my account and when I went to process the purchase it wouldn't go through as I'm guessing it was conflicted against which account to activate hence I got the error cide

Either on this chat or another chat Aky seemed to think it was rectified so defo worth a call to get it fixed

This message was authored by Anthony60 This message was authored by: Anthony60

Same message, same problem...says i refreshed page to quick but not touched anything then says try this link and nothing happens....

This message was authored by Tom556 This message was authored by: Tom556

@Anthony60 @Have you been able to sort this issue?

@Anthony60 

Have u added Paramount+ to your account through marketplace?

This message was authored by Highlanser This message was authored by: Highlanser

 I'm having same issue , prev had paramount+ and cancelled and now trying to link and having issue 

IMG_2704.jpeg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion