Discussion topic: new to sky broadband, what is my email address

This message was authored by john2363wf4 This message was authored by: john2363wf4

new to sky broadband, what is my email address

I've just joined Sky broadband and I'd like to know what my new email is, according to my account its using my old bt email address.

I'm wanting to change my old bt email to sky.

Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: new to sky broadband, what is my email address

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It isn't possible to setup a Sky email address so if you need a new one then you could setup one at Outlook.com (Microsoft) or Gmail (Google) and you have the added bonus of having an email address that isn't tied to a company like BT or Sky so should you leave you will not have to setup another one to use.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It isn't possible to setup a Sky email address so if you need a new one then you could setup one at Outlook.com (Microsoft) or Gmail (Google) and you have the added bonus of having an email address that isn't tied to a company like BT or Sky so should you leave you will not have to setup another one to use.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
john2363wf4
Topic Author
This message was authored by john2363wf4 This message was authored by: john2363wf4

Thankyou for your reply.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion