Discussion topic: When trying to get on emails a message has appeared saying account problem please contact sky

This message was authored by Graeme3174 This message was authored by: Graeme3174

When trying to get on emails a message has appeared saying account problem please contact sky

I have tried to get into emails but met with a message sayinaccount problem - please contact sky

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: When trying to get on emails a message has appeared saying account problem please contact sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You could try resetting your password here: https://skyid.sky.com/resetpassword

But if that doesn't work, you'll have to call.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: When trying to get on emails a message has appeared saying account problem please contact sky

If resetting your password doesn't work @Graeme3174 and you do have to call, do not mention that this is happening on your Sky email account (as you might be wrongly told to go to Yahoo and they can't help) just say your Sky account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by ChrissyD2 This message was authored by: ChrissyD2

I have got the same problem. When you call it just ssends you a text back directing you to these pages. No help whatsoever. Trying to change password does not sort it.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@ChrissyD2 wrote:

I have got the same problem. When you call it just ssends you a text back directing you to these pages. No help whatsoever. Trying to change password does not sort it.

Are you calling the number in the error message? if the bot asks to send you a text say no. If it sends one automatically, don't hang up.

ChrissyD2_0-1726588644387.png

Yes I call this number

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Try say nothing of you are asked anything for the bot to see if you can then get past it and when you have it is important than you do not mention that this is happening via your email account so just tell them you see it when trying to access your Sky account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Will do - but I can actually get into the sky account (even though I am no longer a customer)

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion