Discussion topic: Unable to receive emails from one person

This message was authored by Laura1326 This message was authored by: Laura1326

Unable to receive emails from one person

Help. I am receiving emails. But not emails from my husband. Whilst some might argue that this is no bad thing, it's driving me mad. I have no idea why.

I can send him emails and he receives them. His emails to me are met with the following message 'Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system it didn't respond.'.

Why and how do i fix it?

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Unable to receive emails from one person

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I doubt it's anything you've done nor anything you can do about it. Over the last week or so there have been several reports of emails from some email domains not being received. Some have been resolved over the last couple of days so it might sort itself out shortly. The alternative is to report it to Sky....

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Would he be using a Hotmail, or other Microsoft based domain?

There seems to be some problem with Sky|Yahoo receiving from those domains, so I don't think there is anything you personally can do to resolve it.

Laura1326
Topic Author
This message was authored by Laura1326 This message was authored by: Laura1326

It's from an outlook account and is a recent development. Received an email from him on 11th March, not since.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Laura1326 

Outlook is Microsoft so that would explain why the emails are not coming through as per @jayach post.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by a_rouf This message was authored by: a_rouf

Hi

I am having a similar problem, where i am not receiving emails from one person, on a live.co.uk account, which  i understand is Microsoft. 

I cannot find where i can report this without having to ring. Can anyone advise what to do? All other emails seem to be coming through fine. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion