Discussion topic: Unable to access my Sky email

This message was authored by Valerie1945 This message was authored by: Valerie1945

Unable to access my Sky email

I have ot been able to access my Sky email for over 1 month. When I try to logon (with my correct password) I see this message:

We apologise for the inconvenience, but we have encountered a problem with your account.
Please contact t'his number which gets blocked in this post' for further assistance.

I called that number over 1 month ago but the problem has still not been resolved, depsite messaging and phone calls from Sky customer support. No-one has explained to me why I cannot access my email. The same message appears on different browers, PCs and mobile phone.

I did receive a phoine call from Sky last week but I simply cannot understand what the person was saying since they are usually as non-native English speaker talking far too quickly to be understandable.

All Replies

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: Unable to access my Sky email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Your message has been escalated, so hopefully you can get some assistance that way.

However if you are unable to log in here:https://www.sky.com/mydetails do ring again, but tell them you can't access your Sky account, don't mention the email as that may confuse them.

You may have to ring a few times before you get an agent who knows what to do.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Unable to access my Sky email

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, the team who called you back is the right team to talk to. 

You may want to get back in touch via the below link to get this resolved 🙂

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/getting-started-with-sky-yahoo-mail 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion