Discussion topic: Links in Email

This message was authored by nelson44 This message was authored by: nelson44

Links in Email

Hello

I have a small problem which is frustrating. When I send an email with a link in it from my Sky/Yahoo account to my wife, who has an Outlook account, the links either fail to show or appear in black so cannot be clicked on. Why would this be? Is it a setting on my account or hers. I can send links to other people and she can receive links from other people.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Links in Email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Wherever is casuing this would be in Outlook and/or on your wife's device so has she tried these:

Also make sure this is set to Outlook:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/make-outlook-the-default-program-for-email-contacts-and-c...

And make sure she has a default browser set as well:

https://www.ablebits.com/office-addins-blog/hyperlinks-not-working-outlook/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
nelson44
Topic Author
This message was authored by nelson44 This message was authored by: nelson44

Re: Links in Email

Hello

Thank you for this info. I haven't tried this yet. My son-in-law had a look for me and thought that it is something to do with a setting on my laptop as my wife is not only not getting links from me on her laptop but also on the email app on her Android phone. He has done something that seems to work at the moment.......we will see.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion