Discussion topic: Keep getting emails saying that sky is closing my email address and to click on new version

This message was authored by bertonyhard This message was authored by: bertonyhard

Keep getting emails saying that sky is closing my email address and to click on new version

I keep getting email saying that sky is closing my email address, and want me to click on a new version,  is this really sky?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Keep getting emails saying that sky is closing my email address and to click on new version

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

No. There's no new version of Sky Yahoo Mail. Just mark these messages as spam, but otherwise ignore them.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Keep getting emails saying that sky is closing my email address and to click on new version

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

No. There's no new version of Sky Yahoo Mail. Just mark these messages as spam, but otherwise ignore them.

bertonyhard
Topic Author
This message was authored by bertonyhard This message was authored by: bertonyhard

Thanks for your help, much appreciated 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion