Discussion topic: Contact sky re closeing of email. Rang the number from the sky help.conversation went, yes that is

This message was authored by Byesky1 This message was authored by: Byesky1

Contact sky re closeing of email. Rang the number from the sky help.conversation went, yes that is

Rang sky using 03337, to check validity of email. Sky employee said that I needed a new email account, as sky Yahoo is finishing. Asked why there were other names in the email, you been hacked, we must start your new email.asked for section manager,  Phone down, rang sky to cancel, same  we need , closing emails. Phone down.  Sky did you know your headquarters  are in India.  I have the longest commute to work, pass most days.

All Replies

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: Contact sky re closeing of email. Rang the number from the sky help.conversation went, yes that

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There is no reason to think Sky are closing their email system.

I'm sure they would like to, but so far they are keeping it running. (when it started, it's tag line was "Sky email is for life" so I suspect they are just waiting for us early users to all die out)

The rest of your post is just too confusing to decipher, so do you have a question?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Contact sky re closeing of email. Rang the number from the sky help.conversation went, yes that

Your post is hard to understand, but Sky Yahoo Mail isn't finishing. You may have been calling a fake number.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If you are seeing other email addresses in the To field then it is to these that this scam email is being sent as Sky email is not closing so just mark this email as spam and do the same should you be sent anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion