Discussion topic: Fix NDR error "550 4.4.7" in Exchange Online

This message was authored by QWERTY3 This message was authored by: QWERTY3

Fix NDR error "550 4.4.7" in Exchange Online

Hi 

Can anyone tell me how to fix this please a friend just told me they received this after trying to send me a email which I never got. seems to be happening only with outlook or 365.

Many Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Fix NDR error "550 4.4.7" in Exchange Online

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If it's because Sky's mail servers are rejecting the message rather than an issue with the sender's network, you would need to speak to Sky about it. However, the likelihood of finding an adviser who knows who to escalate it to (almost certainly it's not something a front line adviser would have any clue about) is small, I suspect. From a practical viewpoint, it would be simpler for your friend to send from a different email address,

This message was authored by Stevel8761 This message was authored by: Stevel8761

I have the same issue from one domain that started on 8th March. Spoke to @Sky today with zero support .... not sure what to do now!

I've had hundreds of emails from this domain over the past few weeks with no issues.

If anybody can support please help ...

QWERTY3
Topic Author

The 8th March was when mine started going wrong as well. have emails from them on the 7th march.

This message was authored by Stevel8761 This message was authored by: Stevel8761

Im advised there is a nationwide issue with this, however having spoken to Sky this morning they have said "we dont support Sky email any more, its all Yahoo" & trying to contact Yahoo is impossible ... so Im sat with my fingers crossed for now.

QWERTY3
Topic Author

Hi 

I think mine might be working again have you asked someone to resend an email to check.

I sent myself one from an email that wasnt getting thru and it came thru this morning.

Also received one from a person that wasnt getting thru before.

Hopefully its sorted fingers crossed.

Yes, all back working since circa 11pm last night. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion