Discussion topic: Account Locked

This message was authored by AP123 This message was authored by: AP123

Account Locked

Since Wednesday, 28 February, my wife has been locked out of her email.  I've phoned Sky 3 times but it is still locked.  We have been told that it is an issue with the Yahoo server and that we now need to wait for 3 - 5 working days whilst the issue is resolved.  Can someone from Sky please confirm exactly what is going on?  My wife cannot access any of her emails at all which is causing great frustration.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Account Locked

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We're a customer Community. It's unlikely that Sky will respond directly to your post here. There does seem to have been a spate of locked email accounts over the last few days. I don't know whether it's a problem s with the Yahoo server, I'm afraid, so for now, I think you'll have to accept the adviser's reply.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Account Locked

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AP123 

Can you access this link:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/my-details

If not when you call Sky again about this just say you have been locked out of your Sky account, don't mention that you have been locked out of your email address as this does seem to confuse some that you talk to as they will try to (wrongly) refer you to Yahoo. It can sometimes take a few phone calls before you get to talk to someone that can unlock a Sky account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion